Would you like to be part of the Team?
Marine Dealers .Com is looking for talented individuals that possess abilities in programming and modifying ERP/MRP/DMS systems. We offer TOP pay with very flexible hours.
· Test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology. Refine data and format final product. Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending flow charts, developing detailed programming logic, and coding changes. Test and develop programming modifications. Write new program code using prescribed specifications. Evaluate complex interrelationships between programs such as whether a contemplated change in one part of a program would cause unwanted results in a related part. Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor. Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs. Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
We are also looking for individuals that have a background in various platform systems. This candidate must have strong written and verbal skills.
· Manage large and complex engagements (implementations, upgrades, data migrations, and system integrations, and more) from program initiation to go-live
- Collaborate with customer, internal and external teams to define program deployment strategy that aligns with customer business objectives
- Provide thought leadership and share MDC best practice recommendations to ensure program success
- Facilitate discovery sessions with clients to understand business requirements
- Document business and functional requirements
- Perform analysis and data mapping to support import processes for client data feeds
- Coordinate with technical team to deliver client-specific configurations and solution updates
- Provide client support during an implementation, including diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving system issues
- Provide training to power users and/or end user trainers in the MDC platform application
- Overall responsibility for managing and communicating project scope, timeline and budget
Marine Dealers .Com customers/partners are worldwide. Having the ability to speak more than one language is a plus. We encourage recruits outside of the US to apply! Please “Contact Us” for more information.
– Marine Dealers .Com